CDRM&DS News Updates
- CDRM&DS admitted 73 Students for Professional Masters and 73 for PGD for the 2012/2013 Session. Academic session has since started and lectures starts on 12th February, 2013.
- CDRM&DS graduates second sets of Professional Masters Students, bringing the number of graduate of the Centre 26.
- CDRM&DS floats new journal called Journal of Disaster Risk Management (JDRM)
- The first editorial board meeting of the center took place on 29th November; 2012.The inaugural meeting was chaired by the editor-in-Chief Prof. G.N Nsofor.
- The Director attended a 3-day training organized by NEMA in collaboration with the World Bank in Abuja between 5th and 7th November, 2012. The aim of the PDNA training was to develop manpower for post disaster damage and loss assessment in Nigeria.
- An external auditor from NEMA visited the Center in November. The visit lasted for two days from 20th to 22nd November, 2012. The aim of the visit is to carry out in depth inspection of the accounting books and records of the center.
- Director CDRM&DS takes Center’s Program to Strengthen Leadership in Disaster Resilience held in Ghana; 8th – 9th August, 2012
- CDRM&DS commissioned 18-seaters Toyota Hiace Bus – 1st August, 2012
- The VC and Director CDRM&DS discussed MoU with Dr. Walter Ammann – President of GRF, in Davos Switzerland on 29th August, 2012
|< Prev||Next >|