School of Information and Communication Technology (SICT).
History of the School
The School of Information and Communication Technology was established in 2009 with the intent of promoting teaching and research in communication engineering and communication technologies.
The School of Information and Communication Technology (SICT) is headed by the Dean who is assisted by a Deputy Dean. Administratively, the School is headed by a School Secretary, who is a representative of the Registrar; the School Secretary works in close consultation with the Dean and coordinates all matters of administration.
Degree Awarded: B.Eng/B.Tech, M. Eng.
Ag. Dean – Dr. Elizabeth Onwuka
- Telecommunication Engineering – H.O.D – Dr. E. N Onwuka
- Computer Engineering – H.O.D – Engr. Mikail Olaniyi
- Computer Science – H.O.D – Dr. Mohammed Bashir Abdullahi
- Information and Media Technology – H.O.D – Dr. Abraham Ochoche
- Cyber Security Science – H.O.D – Dr. Victor O. Waziri
|< Prev||Next >|