One-line Registration Procedure
(FIRST CHOICE CANDIDATES ONLY)
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO SPEND A LITTLE TIME TO STUDY THE POCEDURE FOR THE ON-LINE REGISTRATION AS HIGHLIGHTED BELOW BEFORE COMMENCING THE PROCESS.
To enable a successful completion of the registration process:
The candidate must have selected FUT, Minna as his/her 2nd choice most preferred University, have attained the minimum UTME score for his/her selected course/programme as indicated above in the table under the heading Eligibility and have obtained a payment receipt with a Confirmation order number from any of the designated Banks listed above.
- Online Registration Steps:
- On the left hand corner of the university website homepage appears a banner with the caption:
REGISTRATION FOR 2012/2013 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
(click on the appropriate link and follow the instructions)
- UTME 2nd choice candidates only
i. A page appears requiring the candidate to enter his/her UTME JAMB Registration number in the space provided and then click “Submit Querry”
- A display Welcome message with candidate’s names appears on the screen indicating course/programme of choice and subject combination for the screening.
- Below the welcome message are boxes for the candidate to enter e-mail address and gsm number. Thereafter “Click on continue to enter payment detail”
- A page showing: On-line Payment procedure appears, and beneath this are boxes for the candidate to enter his/her Receipt No. and Confirmation order No.
- Thereafter click on “Submit to confirm payment”.
- If the Payment is successfully, a statement appears showing: Payment detail successfully completed
- Click on “Proceed for printing”
A Print Page:
2012/2013 POST-UTME SCREENING PRINT-OUT (2nd CHOICE CANDIDATES ONLY) appears showing the following details:
- Candidate’s biodata
- Academic data
- Subjects combination for CBT screening
- O’Level subjects requirement for the course/programme chosen by the candidate
- Screening schedule date /Time.
Note: If a system failure of power outage occurs during the process of printing, you are advised to go back to the Homepage ( after power is restored) and click on the link - REPRINT2012/2013 POST-UTME SCREENING PRINT-OUT (2nd CHOICE CANDIDATES ONLY)
If for example a candidate attempt to register for Electrical/Electronics Engineering with lower than required UTME score e.g. 208, a display Welcome message with candidate’s names appears on the screen with the following statement:
“Your Jamb score of 208 does not qualify you for your proposed ‘Electrical/Electronics Engineering’ course of study. However, you may wish to select any other course/programme from the dropdown provided you have the ‘O’level requirements for the chosen course/programme”.
Beneath the above statement are boxes for the candidate to select a course/programme, enter e-mail address and gsm No.
To begin registration, please click here →
|< Prev||Next >|