Registration takes only 2 weeks and one week extension for the payment of prescribed late registration fees. Any student not registered fully within the period will forfeit the session.
Stage 1 – Online payment of fees:
Payment of registration charges is done online through the University’s Students registration Portal; therefore all students are required to use ATM CARDS (MOST PREFERRED) or obtain an adequately funded CASHCARD from any bank.
1. Never disclose your bank details to anybody.
2. Avoid putting several peoples’ money on the same card at the
- Login to https://futminna.waeup.org
- Click on student login
- Enter your student ID and password
- Click on my payments tab at the top of the page
- Click on initiate online school fee payment
- Confirm the payment details that will be displayed
- Click on proceed to interswitch payment gateway
- Enter your ATM/ CASHCARD number, EXPIRY DATE and CARD PIN .Click on pay
- If payment is successful, a payment transaction will be displayed as a green string of text. Click on it to print your payment receipt.
- If NOT successful a page will also be displayed stating possible reasons why the payment was not successful. In case of “k” above, click on the Requery link which appears in front of the just concluded transaction. NOTE: Do not initiate a fresh transaction without exhaustively completing the processes above.
- Submit a copy of your online payment receipt to the students’ account unit in the university bursary department and academic office.
Stage 2 - Accomodation
After the payment of school fees:
- Click on the “Accommodation Tab” to access the accommodation module
- Click on “Book Accommodation” and print your booking slip by click on “Print Booking Slip”
- Click on “Pay Accommodation Fee” to make your accommodation fee payment. Confirm the amount and click on “Proceed to Interswitch Payment Gateway”
- Enter your debit/Cash card details and click on “Pay”
- If payment transaction is successful, click on the green string of text to print your accommodation fee payment receipt
- Download and print Rules and Regulations Guiding Hostel Allocation and Lease Agreement from the index page of the portal. Fill and submit the lease agreement along with your booking and accommodation fee payment slips to the hostel warden for admission into the hostel
|< Prev||Next >|