2016/2017 REGISTRATION EXERCISE INSTRUCTIONS
2016/2017 Registration commences on the 7th November, 2016 and it is done online. The registration is done in the following order:
- Click on ‘e-portal Button’
- Enter your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
- Enter your date of birth, nationality and number of sittings of your examinations
- Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, in case the system logs you out; re-login with your Student ID and Password and continue.
- Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data
- Click on Academic Record
- Enter your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter combination of the sittings on the seven(7) result boxes provided
- All Direct entry candidates should do same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
- Upload scanned documents of the following credentials (Guarantor/Referee, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, First Setting Result, Second Setting Result, Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin and JAMB result slip with passport).
- Ensure that your scanned documents for upload are in jpeg or jpg format.
- The Dimension for signature must be 150(height) x 170(width) pixels
- The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels
- Click on ‘Submit Academic Records’ button to submit your data.
- Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If Cleared proceed to payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for rejection.
STAGE 2: PAYMENT
- A payment page will be displayed for confirmation.
- This automatically debits N50,450 (foreign students are to pay additional $750 in bursary unit.
- N50,450 (Bank charges inclusive).
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered and print button to print the payment Slip.
- If Payment is not successful, Take your time to re-query and ensure your account has not been debited before initiating a new payment.
- if you encounter any problem during Registration, call the following numbers between 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to friday.
- 07050511555, 08056668246
CLICK ‘HERE TO START