UNVERSITY HEALTH SERVICES.
STUDENTS' MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND REGISTRATION EXERCISE
1. Two (2) passport photographs
2. Medical form
3. Student' NHIS form
1. He/she should obtain its medical form and fill the first page online.
2. He/she should also obtain his/her NHIS form at the reception in the school clinic and fill it, which in turn will be issued a slip.
3. He/she should ensure that a recent passport photograph is fixed on the medical form.
4. He/she should report at the nursing unit for some physical examination.
5. He/she will be referred to the medical laboratory for laboratory investigations.
6. He/she will also be referred to the X-ray unit for Chest X-ray
7. He/she should submit the results from the medical laboratory and X-ray units and the printed medical form at the medical records office, where he/she will be referred to the medical doctor for other examinations and certifications.
8. He/she should report at the medical record office again with the certified medical form and NHIS slip for the final documentation.
You are not expected to pay any fee to any person in the clinic for any services rendered.
Failure to go through the above procedures can hinder you from receiving any medical or related attention from the clinic.